Monday, September 15, 2008

A pink chicken got loose in Devyn's crib!

So last night I was putting Dev back to bed(I had to wake her up and say good night) When I got her up she had a feather stuck to her pj's. No big deal. I go to put her back in bed and move a blanket a few more feathers, what have the girls done?? I start to pick the "few" feathers up and move another blanket the whole bed it covered in light pink and dark pink feathers.

1st thought- what were the girls doing??
2nd thought- Why did Lewis put the Devyn to bed in a feather covered bed? I bet they were poking her. Hubby's!

I had a great time in mini sin city so I didn't even yell I calmly cleaned up the feathers and put Dev to bed. sorry no pictures.

No comments: