Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February so far

Sorry pics are backwards.
Kym's Valentine's box (or cake). Both her and Devyn loved doing it.
Vegas '10
We ate at the Rain forest cafe one night. I thought the kids would love it, they have live fish and lots of fun animals that move. Every so often it starts to thunder, the Ape's go wild, and the Elephant moves his head and trunk.
Long story short the kids HATED IT!!!
Dev sat staring at the Ape's with her hands over her ears and Kym would snuggle in close every time the thunder started. It was a long dinner for me. I couldn't hear what every one else was saying so I just ate my dinner.



The girls were way excited to cheer for Kyle Bush after they saw his car at the M&M factory.


Best Friends Forever!!
It would have been better if Karter and Kort were there, maybe next year.
Dev had a blast with Stetsyn.



Next year at this time these two little men will be running around giving their parents a headache. :)
And yes I do get Robert dressed. (some days)



3 comments:

Frischknecht Family said...

So Cute!! Good job on the vday box it turned out cute!!

melaniea said...

Your kids are getting so big, and that last pic of robert and jayden is way cute, chunky little cheeks, i love it!!! You guys all do so much family "girl" and kid stuff, thats awesome I miss hanging out with everyone, especially making up dances in the ford on our way to a kenny chesney concert in vegas :)

Turner said...

How stinkin' cute are those pictures! I am going to have to get those Vegas ones from you. Kym is getting so pretty. That Christmas picture by the tree is so cute. She doesn't look like a baby anymore. And speaking of babies, you and Danni's babies are getting big. They will be full grown by the next time I see them. Anyhow, love ya.